Max Profit Coins respects your privacy and endeavours to provide you with the necessary information and tools to help you manage your cookie settings.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer after you visit a web page. They are not programs and cannot be executed as code or transmit viruses. Instead, cookies act as a passport that is checked and updated each time a website is visited.
Max Profit Coins respects your privacy and endeavours to provide you with the necessary information and tools to help you manage your cookie settings. There are three types of cookies on this Website: Essential cookies, which are required for the smooth running of our Website and platform. If these are disabled, you will not be able to access the trading platform or access other important areas of the Website. Performance and analytical cookies, which help us provide you with an enhanced, personalised service. These cookies can adapt the website to your personal preferences and past behaviour or remember your saved settings. Marketing cookies make it possible for you to view relevant online content or advertisements that are tailored to your interests. These can be inferred from your activity on our website.
You can manage your cookies by changing the settings of your web browser on your PC or tablet. To manage cookies on your smartphone, please refer to the manual for guidance.
– Click on the three dots or dashes (“burger button”) next to the browser search bar
– Choose “Settings”
– Click on “Show advanced settings”
– Under the “Privacy” section, click on “Content settings”
– To allow cookies, choose “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”. This option allows cookies from first and thirdparty providers.
– To only allow cookies from first-party providers, place a check next to “Block third-party cookies and site data”.
– To deactivate cookies, choose “Block sites from setting any data”
Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 9-11)
– In the upper right-hand part of the window, click on the gear or the “Extras” icon– Click on “Internet options”
– Go to the “Privacy” tab
– Click on “Advanced”. There, you can choose between “Accept”, “Block” or “Prompt” for first and third-party cookies.
– To deactivate all cookies, please select “Block”
– Click on the menu button– Choose “Settings” and then “Show advanced settings”
– In the “Cookies” area, choose between “Don’t block cookies” or “Block only third party cookies”
– To deactivate all cookies, please click “Block all cookies”
– Click on the three dashes (“burger button”) in the upper righthand part of the browser window (or on the “Extras” icon, if you are using Windows XP)
– Choose “Options”
– Click on “Privacy”
– In the drop-down list under “Firefox will remember history”, choose “Use custom settings for history”
– Choose “Accept cookies from sites” and choose what you wish to happen with third-party cookies
– To deactivate all cookies, remove the check mark next to “Accept cookies from sites”
– Click on “OK” to close the window
– Choose “Settings” in the browser menu
– Under “Privacy and settings” —> “Cookies”, choose the option “Allow local data to be set (recommended)”
– To deactivate cookies, choose the option “Block sites from setting any data”
– If you only want to prevent cookies being set by third-party providers, choose “Block third-party cookies and site data”
– In the menu bar, choose “Safari” and then “Preferences”
– Choose “Privacy”
– Under “Cookies and website data”, choose “Allow from websites I visit”
– To deactivate all cookies, choose “Always block